I’ve been jotting down ideas for a list of possible goals over the last few weeks. But as I sat reading over my scribblings, I realized that what I’ve really got is one main goal, with a bunch of smaller goals to help me achieve it. And you know, I actually sort of like that. My goal on the surface sounds simple, but in the past I’ve found it harder to achieve than it seems it ought to be. But this is my year, the year I make it happen.
***My goal for 2018 is to be kinder to myself.
My auxiliary goals include:
- Creating and following (with wiggle room) a weekly schedule for housework.
- Preparing for Christmas all year long, so that I can be largely ready by mid-November.
- Journaling regularly (daily when possible).
- Blogging regularly (both reading and posting).
- Making more time to read.
- Making a concerted effort (without making it a point of stress) to keep up with Project Life.
- Connecting more.