It took Rich and me a while to come up with a list of a dozen things we wanted to do this summer. Well, I should say it took us a while to come up a list of dozen things we knew we could actually accomplish. You know, the whole time and money limitations thing.
But here is our very doable list of summer fun:
- Go to Syracuse and take Annie to dinner and the used bookstore she’s been telling us about.
- Walk the entire Genesee Riverway Trail. (Not all at once, but covering all of it through the course of the summer.)
- Have a wine/cheese/fruit reading picnic.
- Visit Letchworth State Park.
- Take a weekend trip to Salamanca Antique Mall and the nearby parks/wildlife management areas.
- Have a rainy day readathon.
- Go to Pizza Stop.
- Read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Take a walk down memory lane by looking through all of our scrapbooks.
- Go to three craft breweries and three new-to-us coffee shops.
- Go to a drive-in.
- While visiting Rich’s mom, take a train to Philadelphia and spend the day walking around the city.
Should be a fun summer. And many of these things will help further us on the 101 Life List we made last summer, so that’s an added bonus.